Better Esthetic Dentistry with Current Lab Materials
With increased demand for higher cosmetic dentistry with patients over the past few years, dental manufactures have been updating better esthetic materials to meet their current needs. Join Calvin Song from CreoDent and Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry to ﬁnd out what the current dental labs are doing with fast evolving dental materials for better esthetic dentistry.
- Different zirconia products for esthetic work
- Anterior Zirconia Vs. Posterior Zirconia
- Facial Layering Vs. Translucent Zirconia
- Full Arch Zirconia
- Angle Screw Channel workﬂow
- Custom abutment Vs. Angled Screw Channel
- PEEK full arch solutions, more efﬁcient workﬂow
- Digital Denture through traditional workﬂow
- 3D printing and currently available resins
Earn 2 CE credits for attending!