Additive technology is rapidly transforming manufacturing, from consumer goods to PPE. Join Jamie Stover, CDT from Carbon as he shows how 3D printing is revolutionizing dentistry and outlines how CreoDent is utilizing the Carbon Production Platform to produce KeySplint Clear nightguards (GOOD KNIGHT GUARD) for their dental clients. Jamie will outline the clinical and lab workflow of the printed nightguard and compare it to traditional acrylic nightguard fabrication and discuss key features and benefits of KeySplint night guards for patients.
- Learn the different ways nightguards are fabricated currently
- Learn the clinical and lab workflow of KeySplint nightguards
- Learn about the material properties and strength
- Learn about the benefits of printed nightguards vs. traditional acrylic
- Learn how Carbon‘s DLS technology works to produce 3D printed parts
Earn 1 CE credit for attending!