This is a brief program to present the essential information that a clinician who is interested in transitioning to digital dentures must have. The discussion will provide sufficient step by step procedural information that will allow the clinician to immediately participate in this exciting digital denture experience. Proper communication to the laboratory design technician is critical and will be emphasized.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Technical and clinical advantages of digital denture technology
- Discussion of clinical workflows that transition toward the design and manufacture of digital dentures
- Emphasis on the clinical try-in since that will be the most challenging clinical workflow transition
- Tooth mould selection for digital dentures, what is common and what is different
- Manufacturing options for the fabrication of milled dentures using the Ivotion denture system from Ivoclar Vivadent
Earn 1 CE credit for attending!
MEET DR. LAUCIELLO, OUR SPEAKER
Dr. Frank Lauciello graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY), School of Dental Medicine in 1969 and completed his Prosthodontic training at the Buffalo VA Medical Center. He is a Clinical Associate Professor in the Restorative Department at SUNY at Buffalo and was director of the Veterans Administration Advanced Prosthodontic Program from 1973-1998 and Chief of the Dental Service from 1996-1998.He is presently Director of Removable Prosthodontics Research, Development, & Education for Ivoclar Vivadent, Amherst, NY and Director of the Implant Esthetic Center of Excellence in Sarasota, Florida. Dr. Lauciello is a Diplomat of the American Board of Prosthodontics and has authored 25+ articles including several chapters of textbooks.He is actively involved in dental research and new product development.